Traditionally, the idea of surveillance systems tends to be complicated, one that includes lots of screens and constant monitoring. New security technologies from Allied Tele-Com make that a thing of the past with our easy to understand systems and tailor-made services designed for store, or business locations. Security in the North Eastern Illinois and South Eastern Wisconsin area is more important than ever with hard times, and it's important you keep your company safe.
Allied Tele-Com's surveillance systems include, among other things:
- Keeping things honest – Times are hard, and temptation can be overwhelming. Keep your employees honest and assign consequences when they aren't.
- Complete compliance – When you have a 'risk management' requirement as part of your corporate governance package, we can make sure you are covered.
- Peace of mind – Never worry about what's happening in a part of the business you can't monitor with your eyes all of the time.
- No down time – Stable and reliable operations of all security technology is essential, and we make sure that's exactly what you get.
Access Control Systems
Access control systems are a popular solution for any size business, such as access control into office buildings, industrial sites, gated communities, hotels, apartment complexes and even colleges.
Access Control System Benefits:
- Protection for employees
- Protects your assets
- Restricts unauthorized access
- Provides an audit trail
- Eliminates re-keying and key tracking
- Networked within your whole companies infrastructure
- Integrate with your existing alarm, video or intercom system
Access control is a matter of Who, Where and When. An access control system determines Who is allowed to enter or exit, Where they are allowed to enter or exit, and When they are allowed to enter or exit. It’s a convenient way to allow access, or limited access, into authorized areas on an individual basis. Access control system options include: id badge with magnetic strip, keypads, key fobs, keypads, remotes, transmitters, fingerprint scanners and other biometric technology. All of which can be incorporated into an access control system, depending upon specific needs and practical considerations.
Cardkey Access Systems are ideal for small businesses, office buildings and industrial sites because they replace the common key. Using either a stand-alone or PC programmable cardkey access system, you can control who goes where and when on your property or site. Stand-alone and PC programmable systems are available in Magstripe, Proximity, Smart Card, Touch-Plate and Wiegand formats.
Whether you have a small business with only one or two doors, a dozen employees or a large corporation with thousands of employees, multiple sites and hundreds of doors, we have a card access control security system that will meet your needs.
When was the last time you changed your facilities locks? 2 years ago? 5 years ago? Never? They should be changed every time a key holder leaves your organization or loses a key. Changing locks and re-issuing keys to your staff can run thousands of dollars or more annually. With a keyless access system, all you have to do is turn off a $10 key card and issue a new one.
Allied provides systems from single door to Enterprise-class and all types in between. With 40+ years of history and a group of dedicated employees with many more years of industry experience, a product line that has integration with badging, video, telephone entry, and biometrics, and a system architecture that is built for today’s and tomorrow’s security and IT environments, Allied provides cost-effective, sophisticated systems for all types of customers. Just a few of the reasons to choose Allied for your project include:
- Fit - Our Systems meet the requirements of 90% of all access control projects.
- Simplicity - Easy to learn, configure, install, and operate.
- Expandability - You can add features as needed and grow one or two doors at a time to match user requirements.
- Reliability - Extremely durable hardware products with best-in-the-industry, unconditional 2-year warranties as well as no maintenance.
- Support - Pre-sale system design and post-sale installation support.
Call us today to find out how you can start protecting your business.